Signing Up For An Advising Session…When signing up for session(s) please keep the following in mind:
• The agenda for discussion with the professional is yours.
• You may sign up for multiple sessions at multiple locations.
• You will need to identify your preferred location, topic, and session time. Sessions will be filled on a first call,
first registered basis. • Your telephone call will confirm your registration status immediately.
• To sign up call MacKenzie White at (860) 875-3331, Monday-Friday 9 am-5 pm
If you would like to speak with the professional again at a later date, please discuss this issue with the professional directly. Any
arrangement you make with the professional is made at your discretion. Any future fees that may result from your interaction with the
professional are your responsibility and will not be paid by the University of Connecticut or its partners.
• If after making a reservation you find that you must cancel your appointment(s), please call MacKenzie White at (860) 875-3331 as soon as
possible so that someone else can use your allotted time.
• Protecting Investments with Crop Insurance
• Estate Planning/Farm Transfer
• Ag Land Use Regulations & Taxation
• The How’s and Why’s of Organic Farming
• Introduction to Farming for Veterans
• Highlights of FSA Programs, Loans & Eligibility
• CT Farm Energy