Phantoms by Firelight at OSV
October 8 @ 4:30 pm - 9:00 pm
An event every week that begins at 4:30 pm on Sunday, Friday and Saturday, repeating until October 30, 2022
One event on October 31, 2022 at 4:30 pm
A Halloween experience of epic—and eerie—proportions!
As the sun sets at Old Sturbridge Village this October, come see Phantoms by Firelight. Explore the myths and folklore of Halloween at the museum. Evening guests will see the Village in a darker, more eerie light. Adding to the experience is a mysterious troupe of performers who have taken over the Village, including gravity-defying acrobats, creepy conjurers, and fate-tempting fire jugglers who appear in firelight shadows.
- Clues & Candy a safe, one-of-a-kind experience for children to Trick or Treat
- Festive foods and drink
- Crafts and games for all ages
- Storytelling by firelight
- Spooky Selfie contest – Show us your best costume!
- Bonfires, water fires, torches, and candlelight
- Awe-inspiring performances* that will surprise and delight
Spooky Selfie Contest
Dress in your most creative costume and take part in our spooky selfie contest during Phantoms by Firelight! Take a photo of you and/or your child in costume at Old Sturbridge Village and post it on Facebook or Instagram with #OSVHalloween. The winner will win a 4-pack of tickets to our Christmas event in December! Learn more here.
Purchase tickets: https://www.osv.org/event/phantoms-by-firelight-2022/
12.60 – 28