Ralph Page Virtual Event, Sunday, January 16, 2022
January 16 @ 2:00 pm - 4:30 pm
RALPH PAGE VIRTUAL EVENT, Sun 01/16/2022!
● Our performers were chosen this year because of their background in the New England tradition and their outreach beyond the folk community, especially into the elementary schools.
● When & Where: Sunday January 16th, 2-4:30 PM (EST) Online via Zoom.
● Registration: Click Here: https://us06web.zoom.us/meeting/register/tZ0tduGqrDssEt0dBOh8dq7LwJKFvCyvo3Oq
● Performers: George Wilson & Selma Kaplan, Andy Davis, Peter Amidon, Mary Alice Amidon, Mary Cay Brass.
● Schedule and performer Info: Click here: https://www.neffa.org/ralph-page/34th-annual-ralph-page-jan-2022/
● Cost: The event is free and open to all who register but donations are needed and welcomed. Your donation will support the production of the event and our scholarships.
● Please donate HERE: https://www.paypal.com/donate/?hosted_button_id=76R22WJFJUNG6
● Scholarships: In step with our theme this year we are offering four scholarships to leaders and musicians. They would do outreach through schools, community centers. and local events, with the aim of sharing their knowledge and passion of traditional music, song or dance.
● Application details: click here and scroll down: https://www.neffa.org/ralph-page/34th-annual-ralph-page-jan-2022/
● Your Video Memories: This year we are inviting Ralph Pagers to submit a short video reflection on what RPDW has meant to them.
● Questions: Contact us at: email@example.com
● We need you! Introduce your friends to the wonderful world of Ralph Page. Forward this email to potential new Ralph Page dancers and ask them to send a note to firstname.lastname@example.org to be added to this list.
Sunday Jan. 16, 2-4:30 PM (EST) and keep this flame alive!
● We look forward to having you join us then. Registration is easy!
——–Ralph Page Committee——-
Contact us at: email@example.com
(Copyright © 2021 The New England Folk Festival Association, All rights reserved)