Webinar: Succession and Exit Planning for Small Businesses and Non Profits
January 19 @ 10:00 am - 11:00 am
Effective Succession/Exit Planning for Small Business & Non-Profits
This panel will be hosted by Steven H. DeGraff CExP, a Certified Exit Planner and Financial Planner with DeGraff-Financial/National Financial Network in Groton.
Joining Steve will be panelists Raymond L. Baribeault, Jr., Attorney with Suisman & Shapiro Law Firm in New London, and Andrew Gibson, Owner of Gibson Capital in Lyme. The panel will discuss:
- What happens when an owner or key person dies or is incapacitated?
- What happens when an owner or key person wants to sell, leave or retire?
- Contingency preparedness
The Panel will also cover:
- Succession planning hazards for businesses and organizations
- Examples of why preparation is important
- Key financial, operational, legal and tax considerations
- Steps to a successful outcome
There will be a Q&A session after the panel discussion for anyone with questions.
Can’t make it? Register anyway to receive the recording!
Free for members
courtesy of our Regional Benefactors
$25 for Non-Members
Cancellation Policy: Notice must be given at least three business days prior to the event. No shows or those unable to cancel in time will be billed, as applicable. All registrations received within three business days of event are considered final. To cancel, please contact the Chamber at 860-701-9113 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Free – 25