August 4 @ 7:30 pm - 10:30 pm
An event every week that begins at 7:30 pm on Friday, repeating until August 19, 2023
The Mansfield Downtown Partnership will host free movies on Betsy Paterson Square on Friday nights in August.
Join us for:
- August 4: Lightyear
- August 11: The Princess Bride
- August 18: Ant-Man and The Wasp: Quantumania
Find trailers and movie info at: downtownstorrs.org/movies
Moonlight Movies are free and open to everyone!
Plan your visit:
- Times: Activities begin at 7:30 PM; movies begin at dusk.
- Location: Betsy Paterson Square, 2 Dog Lane, Storrs, CT 06268
- The rain date for each movie is the following Wednesday.
- Weather announcements will be posted on our website, downtownstorrs.org/movies
- Getting here:
- By bicycle:
- Bicycle racks are located on Betsy Paterson Square, at the Nash-Zimmer Transportation Center (adjacent to the parking garage), and around Downtown Storrs.
- For the safety of all attendees, please do not ride your bike on the Square during the movie.
- By bus:
- CTtransit offers daily service to the Nash-Zimmer Transportation Center (23 Royce Circle, about a 2-minute walk to Betsy Paterson Square) from Mansfield to Hartford via its 913 Express route. Visit cttransit.com for schedule information.
- WRTD’s Route 674 Storrs-Willimantic Bus runs Monday-Saturday. Visit wrtd.org for schedule information.
- By car:
- Parking is available in the Downtown Storrs Parking Garage (33 Royce Circle).
- Parking in the garage is free for your first 2 hours, and then just $1/hour thereafter.
- The garage is about a 2-minute walk from Betsy Paterson Square
- By bicycle:
For more information, visit downtownstorrs.org/movies or call the Partnership office (860.429.2740)