Business, Farm or Nonprofit Partnerships
Join or renew and you will be recognized in the 2024 edition of Explore! - the premier guide to The Last Green Valley National Heritage Corridor.
Partnership - a membership for your organization - is a great way to support the mission of The Last Green Valley, Inc., the 501(c)(3) organization working to spread awareness about our unique National Heritage Corridor. On top of that, partnership comes with many value-added benefits including: a listing in our full-color Explore! adventure guidebook, discounts on advertisements, and promotion in our dynamic online guide. For a full list of benefits, please click here. We offer three levels of partner recognition: Supporting, Sustaining, and Stewarding.
Each year, we distribute 25,000 copies of Explore! to 250+ locations in The Last Green Valley and beyond. With your organization's listing in the guide, you will have exposure to area tourist attractions, hotels, restaurants, festivals, campgrounds, libraries, museums, town halls, retail stores and more across eastern Connecticut and its shoreline, central Massachusetts and Rhode Island - we even distribute to notable locations like Old Sturbridge Village, Roger Williams Zoo, Bass Pro Shops at Patriot Place and state welcome centers in CT & RI.
Explore! features great content to help residents and visitors alike enjoy and appreciate the natural, historic and agricultural resources in The Last Green Valley National Heritage Corridor. In the guide, you'll find places to explore a wooded trail, snag a locally crafted gift, grab a bite or enjoy a sip, spend the night (in luxury or in a tent!), drop a line in our sparkling rivers, immerse yourself in rich history, and kick back and gaze up at the stars.
And of course, Explore! calls attention to our partners. Your cafe, farm stand, brewery, B&B, museum, gift shop - we want to list you in Explore! to help promote what you do best. Together we can celebrate our region to ensure it is here for generations to come. This is your opportunity to reach tens of thousands of residents and visitors each year!
Supporting Partnership - Farms and Nonprofits ($50) or Businesses ($100)
Benefits - all partners receive the following:
- Name, Address, Website, Contact Info listed in print Explore! guide
- Listed in the online Explore! guide, with link to your website
- Location featured on the Online Program Directory’s “near me” map
- Recognized in TLGV Annual Report
- Receive TLGV publications & newsletters, and attend TLGV events
- Exclusive opportunity to host Spring Outdoors & Walktober events
- Receive 30% savings when booking ad space in Explore! and Walktober
- Listed in 1 category in Explore!
- Ability to participate on TLGV Board and Committees
- Ability to vote at TLGV Annual Meeting
- Satisfaction knowing that your dollars are being used wisely to celebrate and conserve The Last Green Valley’s natural and cultural resources.
Sustaining Partnership - Farms and Nonprofits ($100) or Businesses ($250)
Benefits - all those listed above under Supporting Partnership, plus:
- Choose to be listed in 1 additional category in Explore! (2 total)
- Additional public recognition and sponsorship opportunities
- Your logo in print & online Explore!
- Up to a 50-word description of your organization in print & online Explore!
Stewarding Partnership - Farms and Nonprofits ($295) or Businesses ($445)
Benefits - all those listed above under Sustaining Partnership, plus:
- Choose to be listed in up to 2 more additional categories in Explore! (4 total)
- Enhanced description up to 100 words in print & online Explore!
- Quarter page ad space in category of choice in print guide of Explore!
- Participation in annual partner roundtable with TLGV Director & Staff
- Two complimentary tickets to TLGV Annual Meeting
- Additional 5% savings when booking ad space in Explore! and Walktober
Corporate Neighbor ($500+)
Benefits - all those listed above under Stewarding Partnership, plus:
- Enhanced public recognition and special sponsorship opportunities, including the potential for sponsoring an entire category within Explore! and/or TLGV programs
- A free informative program at your site about The Last Green Valley, provided by a TLGV Ranger