Volunteering for The Last Green Valley
What Do Volunteers Do for The Last Green Valley?
We cannot do our work without your help. Volunteering for The Last Green Valley offers many opportunities for you to get involved. Here are some examples:
- Organize a walk, paddle, or event for Walktober or Spring Outdoors.
- Become a water quality monitoring volunteer.
- Adopt a water trails landing.
- Participate in a town-wide, park or river cleanup.
- Help in the office with mailings or other tasks.
- Help with a fundraising event.
- Serve on a committee such as the Tastes of the Valley Committee.
- Serve on the TLGV Board of Directors.
- Become a TLGV Ranger!
For more information, email Bill or call him at 860-774-3300. You can also fill out our online form.