March 18 @ 9:30 am - 4:00 pm
In the early 19th century, skilled Irish immigrants came to Worcester County to work on the Blackstone Canal and the railroads. Join us today as we celebrate their cultural heritage through music, dance, storytelling, and poetry.
Special daytime Celtic Celebration-themed activities* include:
- A step-dance performance by Lee Irish Dance
- Performances by Celtic Harper Cate Mahoney
- Dip a candle (additional $3 fee)
- Listen to a reading “The Rune of Saint Patrick”
- See a few Irish-themed artifacts from the OSV Museum Collection
- Listen to bagpipes and harp performances
- Learn about the history of the Montgomery Guard, the Irish regiment of the American Revolution
*subject to change
It’s also Maple Days and we’ll be showcasing the entire sugar-making process. Learn more about Maple Days here.
Cost: Included with standard daytime admission or Village membership. Standard daytime admission is $28 for adults, $26 for seniors (55+), $14 for youth (4-17), $14 for college students (with a valid college ID), and free for children 3 and under.
14 – 28