Keeping Pace With Walktober This Week!
The first week of our 24th Annual Walktober was a hit! More attendees than ever enjoyed the diverse choices. Keep pace in The Last Green Valley as Walktober continues. What will you Walktober this week? Choose from some of these:
• Where the Buffalo Still Roam, a family favorite in Brooklyn that dishes up some delicious Wild Rice and Bison soup. (#67)
• Observe a beaver dam on the Mt. Hope River in Ashford at Byle’s Sanctuary. (#83)
• Explore the woods at dusk in Bozrah on the Twilight Trail Tour. (#94)
• Discover clues about the Culper Spy Ring in Coventry with “I Spy a Letterbox,” where beginners are welcome. (#99)
• Stories of soldiers will be told at the Yantic Cemetery Civil War Tour. (#102)
• Five live species of owls will want to know WHO is checking them out at the Horizon Wings Owl Prowl in Ashford (Event #28), so be sure to stop in for their education and craft station.
You can find all the details (plus bonus walks, updates, and cancellations) on our Walktober page. You can also obtain a Walktober brochure by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org or calling 860-774-3300 and requesting a copy. The brochure is also available at all TLGV Information Kiosks.
Sign up for our newsletter
"*" indicates required fields