Built in 1823-25, the school is the center of study and research on what school was like in the early 20th century up through present day schools. Oral histories have been collected from people who attended school in the one-room schoolhouses in Coventry. Many donations of photographs and other memorabilia from former students and teachers add to the vast collections. The Brick School is open to the public on the first and third Sundays of the month, May through Oct., from 1 – 4 pm and on special occasions. Admission is free. Donations are gratefully accepted.
951 Merrow Rd.
Coventry, CT 06238