Pachaug is the largest forest in Connecticut with 26,477 acres. This beautiful, bountiful forest has offered so much to so many for generations. People come from near and far to enjoy boating, backpacking, camping, cross country skiing, fishing, hiking, horseback riding, horse camping, hunting, motorcycling, mountain biking, picnicking, scenic vistas, snowmobiling and youth group camping. Pets can also enjoy the forest if they are leashed.
- Bicycling/Mountain Biking
- Hiking/Walking/Running Trails
- Horseback Riding/Horse Camping
- More Outdoor Activities/Sites
- Off-Road Vehicles/Snowmobiles
- Outdoor Extras
- Scenic Overlooks/Views
36 Tatro Rd.
Griswold, CT 06351-1236