Thompson’s Old Town Hall

Thompson’s Old Town Hall was constructed in 1842. Believed to be designed by Thompson native and renowned architect, Ithiel Town, this old Greek-Revival building served the Town of Thompson until the late 1920s. Restored by the Thompson Historical Society, the building still stands proudly on the Thompson Common. No fee.

Location
2 Chase Rd.
Thompson, CT 06277
Contact
860-928-5527
Website
http://thompsonhistorical.org

Thompson’s Old Town Hall